What's your excuse

20.28
What's your excuse -

What's your excuse for not having life insurance

If your excuse is :? I'm young and healthy, so I do not need to think about it, but ...

... then Tara Newby would probably disagree with you. Her husband, Preston, was just 24 when he died, leaving a widow with two small children. Watch her story here

If your excuse is :. I am a parent who stays at home, so we better just to buy insurance on my working spouse ...

... then Nicolas Virgen has a message for you. He said that buying life insurance for his wife, Teresa, a housewife, was the best decision they ever made. Watch her story here

If your excuse is :. I am a single parent, I can not afford ...

... then history Tracy Basden being orphaned and having to raise his brother will change your mind. Look here.

There are a million reasons not to buy life insurance and one of the reasons you should ... because you love someone and want to make sure they are financially protected. To find out how much life insurance you may need, spend a few minutes with life easy to use life insurance needs calculator.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar