Gambling With Your Future

15.47
Gambling With Your Future -

Warning :. Before reading, you should know that I am certainly not a "Yeah, Vegas, Baby" a little person

I think one armed bandits are aptly named. the last time (and only time) I'm in Vegas, somebody really gave me the money to put into a slot machine, and I would not do it. I put it in my pocket . my philosophy is that money hard earned mine or someone else's-has no place in the belly of a machine (or on a blackjack table) where the odds are definitely not in my favor. I can not do it.

that said, I actually did get it all Vegas, or friends who hang around a poker table having a good time. the adrenaline rush of winning the excitement of the game to each his own, right But there is one area of ​​your life where you should never, ever play poker game that our fruit fly Frank discovers in the video

.?.

Joking aside. Feel free to keep what happens in Las Vegas in Las Vegas. But what happens at home is another matter. Make sure that the future of your family is protected. Do not play with that. Get life insurance.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar