With our children, it is for the protection

15.09
With our children, it is for the protection -

During dinner there a few months ago, I learned that a mutual friend (and father of four) had received diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia. Thinking of his children from birth to 5, I immediately wondered aloud if he had life insurance. None of us at dinner was safe.

Since that night, I found myself trying to design a simple message on life insurance that may enter the consciousness of my over-stimulated generation I-34, a mother of two children and stuck somewhere between generations X and Y. I Facebook, I tweet and I live on my iPhone. I work full time and manage most of the finances for our household. Buy through Groupon and consult with my neighbor, Jill, before any major purchase.

Regarding life insurance, I think it all boils down to protection. My friends and I are obsessed with protecting our children against any possible threat, either germ or an Internet predator. And we think about it all day, every day. Hand sanitizer, vaccines against influenza, helmets, even car seats until the child weighs 80 lbs.! Yet we do not buy life insurance. There seems to be a gap somewhere here.

In an effort to raise awareness, I created this one-minute video, viewed as a kind service public announcement about the value of life insurance. Look and let me know if it resonates with you.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar