Slowing the world for a moment

19.01
Slowing the world for a moment -

When the world is whirling and spinning around us the demands of work and home and family, it's hard to keep life balanced. Sometimes it can be something simple, like the wisdom of a child, who can right the tilting axis of the world.

This is what makes this video. I've seen it a dozen times over several years and it never fails to stop me in my tracks. While the pictures and captions are poignant, it always makes me take a step back from what I think is important and just take a breath: the image of the little boy with his Papaya in corresponding combinations, top section of the hill to the fishing hole. There is something universal strikes. And in the most important world holding hands with a loved one?

The wonders of life ... which photo you speak?

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar